***26th May 2018- Social walk in St. Anne’s Park! FREE TRIAL- get in touch to book your place or for more information. Read more about why social walks should form part of every dog’s life here!***
I am a qualified dog trainer and behaviourist based in Dublin 5, available to help people train their dogs and solve behavioural problems using the most compassionate, dog-friendly, up-to-date and effective methods possible.
I can provide:
- Pre-Puppy Consults to help you plan and prepare for life with your puppy in advance of his/her arrival;
- Private puppy packages including basic training, care and welfare advice and the equipment you need to get life with puppy off to the best start;
- Private dog training and behavioural consults in your home for dogs of all ages to help deal with training or behavioural issues, including:
- toilet training;
- puppies nipping;
- pulling on the lead;
- coming when called;
- separation anxiety;
- inter-dog issues;
- jumping up;
- stress-related issues.
- Fun scent work for dogs– private lessons looking at how you can enrich your dog’s life and have fun together by harnessing the power of your dog’s nose.
- Social walks for dogs of all ages. Social walks allow your dog to maintain and develop their social skills, make friends and do some fun training.
- Talks for vets, groomers, dog walkers, groups, schools and businesses.
You can find out more on some these services by clicking through the relevant pages on the website. Please feel free to read through some of my dog blog posts and do not hesitate to get in touch for more information on any of the services I offer.
I have daytime, evening and weekend appointments available. Please contact me for further information.
Why not follow me on facebook and keep on top of what’s going on in the doggy world?