- Initial private consultation costs €70 and usually lasts an hour to an hour and a half;
- Subsequent training costs €60/hour;
- ‘Pre-puppy’s arrival’ sessions cost €40, and first session with puppy is then charged at €50 rather than €70;
- Social walks €10/class (if you haven’t worked with me before, and have an adult dog, we will need to arrange a quick session to evaluate whether these classes are the right place for your dog. These sessions last about half an hour and cost €25).
A €10 surplus may apply to areas outside my usual working area.
- Puppy Package €160
3 private sessions in your home (60-90 minutes each) covering basic training and care and welfare for your puppy. Over the three sessions we will cover how to teach:
- Loose lead walking;
- Road safety;
- Basic scent discrimination (the first steps to finding lost keys or identifying one scent amongst others);
We will also discuss caring for your puppy in terms of:
- Dealing with nipping and toilet training;
- Food and nutrition;
- Mental Stimulation;
- What to expect as they get older.
Socialisation is really important for young puppies, so if you’re taking this option, it would be highly advisable for you to also attend social walk classes at the same time.
Also includes a harness and lead worth a minimum of €40 and some treats to get you off to the best possible start!
Harness and fitting:
I am a firm believer in harnesses rather than collars for our dogs. If you would like to buy a Calming Signs harness from me, I will include a free fitting in your home (Dublin 3/5 only. Outside of these areas a €10 travel fee will apply) . Calming Signs harnesses range from €25-€35 depending on size. For certain breeds, other makes of harnesses may be a better fit, and in these cases I can source an appropriate harness. Get in touch for more info!
***Please bear in mind that any training sessions which are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be charged***