For information on the talks I have coming up, please check out my upcoming events page!
Dogs are fascinating creatures, and thanks to increasing amounts of research into our four-legged companions, we have the opportunity to understand dogs better than ever. I am really passionate about education and sharing the most up-to-date thinking on dog welfare, care, training and behaviour.
I am available to give talks or training to those working with dogs at doggy daycare or as dog walkers or groomers, to animal interest groups as well as to college groups, school groups and scout groups. If there’s something specific you’d like me to speak about, just get in touch, but here are a few examples of some of the topics I can cover:
- Caring for a dog;
- Canine body language;
- Child safety around dogs;
- Things to consider when getting a dog or puppy;
- Practical tips for dealing with dogs who struggle around other dogs;
- Providing mental stimulation to help calm your dog;
- Separation anxiety- prevention and treatment;
- Office dogs.
Prices vary according to length of talk, so get in touch for more details.